i believe her, i believe her
for the Voice
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

The new King (he hated that title, but it was what the majority of people in the Grounds would refer to him as, unfortunately) headed to the Atheneum with his hands joined behind his back, knowing he had to made this journey before he began to make any decisions in his rule. Isla was busy, looking after patients and her infirmary, so he would make this trip and report back; in a way, Bastien liked that more. He would be able to be a little selfish at the end of the conversation perhaps and ask for what he had been thinking of for a few weeks too.

First and foremost though, he was there as the Grounds Leader.

Standing before the shrine in the shelves, head bowed a little, his accented voice came smoothly over the silent Atheneum air: "Voice, I apologise for coming to see you in perhaps the least impressive of your shrines, but I do not have the time to make a further trip. I assume you are aware of Isla and I and our new positions...I wanted to ask what your visions were for the Grounds going forwards. Where you want us to lead to. With so much on the line, I dare not make the decisions myself without your input."
Oh, and there we were all in one place
A generation lost in space

Messages In This Thread
i believe her, i believe her - by Bastien - 07-06-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: i believe her, i believe her - by the CORE - 07-07-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: i believe her, i believe her - by Bastien - 07-07-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: i believe her, i believe her - by the CORE - 07-08-2021, 04:59 PM
RE: i believe her, i believe her - by Bastien - 07-08-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: i believe her, i believe her - by the CORE - 07-13-2021, 04:27 PM
RE: i believe her, i believe her - by Bastien - 07-14-2021, 10:17 PM