And i kept running for a soft place to fall
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
"What a shame she's fucked in the head," they said.
She was so tired. Everything seemed to weigh heavily on her. How could she possibly hold it up all on her own? How can she protect her baby and lead a region and keep her friends and those she loved safe by herself? Maeve leaned into him heavily, letting out a shaky breath as he drew her ever closer, allowing her head to drop against his shoulder.

Well, Adam, the good news is that you're not the shitty boyfriend this time. Hell, you aren't even her boyfriend at all and you're doing a better fucking job at it than most. Not that the thought had crossed Maeve's mind. All she knew was that she needed someone and here he was.

"He said that it wasn't working out. That he wanted me to leave. That he didn't need me." It's so easy to feed the words back to him now. As if they happened to someone else, but they still hurt. "That sounds like not wanting me, Adam. Banging hot and cool to boot aren't enough, apparently." The words do earn him the faintest hint of a smile, but it's stolen by the pain of everything else. She drew in a breath, a shaky shuddery thing that did little to actually fill her lungs, "I'd like to think that. He took care of other kids that weren't his, but I really can't say."
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
RE: And i kept running for a soft place to fall - by Maeve - 07-20-2021, 09:38 PM