And i kept running for a soft place to fall
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam

Speed up to the precipice and then slam on the brakes
Some people crash two or three times and then learn from their mistakes
"...Right, okay, so what I'm getting from that is that Locke is a fucking idiot." Adam nodded sagely, as if this was an indisputable and now entirely proven fact. "Did uh, did you think it was working out?" It was hard to judge a whole relationship from the outside, but if they had been doing well until that point, Adam hoped Locke would at least give her another try; he'd seen too many women left on their own, depressed and desperate. Caido was in those ways not as harsh as his home, but Adam was sure it would not be easy for Maeve without help.

If he wasn't going to be responsible, though, which was entirely a possibility...Adam sighed. "Well, hey. I don't love 'em, but kids like me. I know magic tricks and shit. You can dump them with their uncles Adam and Pet. Pet might even show 'em how to kill a man in under five seconds." That was the kind of talent his partner brought to the table - she could take it or leave it.

"So uh, Governor? How'd that one happen exactly?" Last he'd heard, she was a madame, Queen of her own little world but hardly a leader of a state.
We are the ones who don't slow down at all
And there's nobody there to catch us when we fall

Messages In This Thread
RE: And i kept running for a soft place to fall - by Adam - 07-21-2021, 08:57 PM