[seasonal event] the story i heard
open luxere thread!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“Keep ‘em,” she says, politely rejecting Rex’s offer of the apples. “They might come to you once I leave.”

Or not. But it might be easier for the Outlander woman if there’s still hope. It also indicated that this conversation wasn’t likely to be a long one - mostly because Wessex isn’t much for small talk. It’s just… painful. Needless. So while she’s cringing on the inside, the blonde Ascendant offers Rexanna a half-smile. “Feels great, too. Like I could conquer the world - or maybe just this damn bubble.”

Whatever questions that linger beneath the surface are pushed away, as Wessex’s mind opts to focus on the positive about it rather than the negative. There are no who’s or why’s or what for’s running around her head right now. Just a sense that this is how it should be, that there is a reason she is alive again. A reason that will reveal itself in time. “Your name?” she asks as that half-grin morphs into something a little more… wolfish. Perhaps the slip of a fang, or a brazen up-and-down gaze. Just a little suggestion… because why not? She can appreciate a sultry purr with the best of them.  

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] the story i heard - by Rexanna - 02-10-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: [seasonal event] the story i heard - by Wessex - 02-12-2019, 10:35 PM