[seasonal event] the story i heard
open luxere thread!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
but darling, in the end,
you've got to be your own hero.
It was strange, but Rexanna had actually found interest in hearing from Wessex – a woman of ruggedness that she aspired to be when she was a young child. But Rexanna was soft – not without her flame and quick wit, but she was nothing like the machine Wessex appeared to be. The woman beside her was hard and rough, a weapon it seemed as Rexanna watched her reply to her question. And where Rexanna noticed the sharpness of Wessex, she noted it was where Rexanna was different. But she nodded as Wessex spoke, mentioning it was an easy decision and she was interested with that.

You could choose to be Ascended or not? It was a concept that was hard for Rexanna to grasp, but she didn’t let the curiosity affect much of her other than a nod with her head in response. But Wessex seemed to change her tone, to shift from the question to something about the Outlanders listening to the warnings, and she nodded her head. “I’m going to the Rathskeller, but I brought extra supplies just in case.” She said quietly, raising her hand and creating a sparkler within her palm. “I have this, too, for some kind of protection.” She purred to Wessex with a quiet grin.

But Rexanna didn’t know how bad Longnight was, and even though she expected it to be bad, she didn’t know exactly what to expect.
because everybody's so busy
trying to save themselves.
coding

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] the story i heard - by Rexanna - 02-10-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: [seasonal event] the story i heard - by Rexanna - 03-01-2019, 08:19 PM