branching out
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

The door opens, light pouring out from within, illuminating her face and shadowing Ray's. With a smile, Ray invites her in and tells her to follow her. A relieved sigh soothes out of Aurelia's lungs as she follows the herbalist up the stairs. She had not realized she was holding her breath, but it is nice to see that Ray is at least perceptive, and seems glad to see her. "I'm sorry for such short notice on my part." Though, judging from Ray's relaxed demeanor, it doesn't seem to bother her.

She's a bit surprised by how spacious and homey it feels upstairs. She had expected more of a loft situation, but this is nice as well. The tea is regarded with a pleasant smile, and while she wants to try one of the cookies, she instead folds her hands into her lap once she takes a seat.

"Well, you know why I'm here, so there is not much need for me to beat around the bush, is there?" A humorous look works its way into her gaze for a moment, before it's replaced by something more earnest.

She tilts her head down a bit, regarding Ray carefully. "First.. is there anything you want to ask me, Ray? I know this is an adjustment for all of us. But I hope that I can put any of your worries to rest," she smiles gently again, knowing that with some people or with some matters that would be a difficult thing to do. Still, she is prepared for that.
What is clear is what is gold
You're only human after all

Messages In This Thread
branching out - by Aurelia - 07-08-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: branching out - by Ray - 07-08-2021, 05:02 PM
RE: branching out - by Aurelia - 07-09-2021, 09:32 PM
RE: branching out - by Ray - 07-10-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: branching out - by Aurelia - 07-11-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: branching out - by Ray - 07-11-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: branching out - by Aurelia - 07-14-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: branching out - by Ray - 07-14-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: branching out - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 09:14 AM