branching out
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

The sheepish smile Ray gives her is enough of an apology as is, and so Aurelia waves the actual apology off with a casual wave of one hand. "I'm just glad we can agree that we'll both use our skills to keep the people here safe," she smiles gently, though earnestly, because truly that has been her priority for quite some time, "I may not be a Natural, but I still want to protect Torchline. It's my home now, regardless of the fact that it wasn't always."

At Ray's acceptance, Aurelia beams proudly at the herbalist, "I'm the one who came here to offer it to you, so of course I'll have you. You were the first person I thought of."

Not because Ray was her closest friend, or because Ray had been through it all with her. No. But because she thinks the woman could be a great candidate, and she is more than willing to give that thought a chance. "You can start immediately. Once the Courthouse is finished, you can have your own office there - you can use it to meet clients or speak in a private setting about important affairs. If you wish. Or you can use it as more of a study. That's entirely up to you, I doubt you will misuse the space. It's also there that we'll hold council meetings, when the need arises. I'll let you get some rest, though. There are big things ahead of us."

At this, Aurelia dismisses herself quietly and bids Ray goodnight before making her leave.

fin!!
What is clear is what is gold
You're only human after all

Messages In This Thread
branching out - by Aurelia - 07-08-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: branching out - by Ray - 07-08-2021, 05:02 PM
RE: branching out - by Aurelia - 07-09-2021, 09:32 PM
RE: branching out - by Ray - 07-10-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: branching out - by Aurelia - 07-11-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: branching out - by Ray - 07-11-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: branching out - by Aurelia - 07-14-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: branching out - by Ray - 07-14-2021, 07:16 PM