[SE] when you think that I don't notice all those scars
Harper <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eye, shining just the way I like
Seren leaned in, staring with focused attention at Harper's face. For someone so cheerful and occasionally exciteable, he was really good at controlling his facial expressions. They had been at this for a long while now, yet she was only just beginning to grasp the subtle shifts in his face that followed various statements. This one... she chewed her lip. Considered, and recalled everything she could remember about what he had said, how he had said it. Every minute shift or twitch.

"Lie," she determined eventually. "Your eyes flicked down to the right... You either lied, or left something out."

She had dragged them up onto the roof of the Tower for this training session. This high up the air was cool and clear, the sun a gentle touch soothed by ever stirring winds and free from the distracting buzz of voices. Umbra lay curled up in her lap, dozing and utterly bored; this game was very tedious in his mind, and he could not understand his bonded's growing obsession with getting it right.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] when you think that I don't notice all those scars - by Seren - 07-08-2021, 03:10 AM