[SE] when you think that I don't notice all those scars
Harper <3
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
HARPER
Blue eyes stare intently into one another, flickering as each bearer attempts to do opposing things - watch every minute expression unblinking, and craft a natural response for said gaze to find. Admittedly Harper had been rather brutally trained out of almost every tell a human could have when lying, but he had similarly been trained to spot them, and to act at a level high enough to convince even the most paranoid of targets of his sincerity. Recreating them was easy. The hard part was not laughing.

When she finally spots it and calls it out, Harper allows himself to break and grin, approving and proud. “You got it! I left something out - I was raised in a circus, but I didn’t have any siblings.” Hands leisurely braced on his knees and ankles laying in the crooks of his hipbone in easy display of a flexibility he has never let rust. “There are two angles to look for, and it has an easy rhyme - up for inspiration, down for desperation. It’s more natural for someone to flick their eyes upward if they’re considering something in a sincere manner - downward usually means a lie.”
some things take insane bravery
but after that, you'll be free

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] when you think that I don't notice all those scars - by Harper - 07-09-2021, 04:17 AM