[SE] when you think that I don't notice all those scars
Harper <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eye, shining just the way I like
A soft smile lingered on the girl's lips as she listened to the description. The light that shimmered over Harper's face as he spoke was a welcome sight, much as the brightness of his laughter. So much of her thoughts had circled around anxious and dark topics lately that his cheerful nature stood out all the more in contrast. Even though she could tell that he missed his home and this sprawling family, it was the lingering love residual in the picture painted that crinkled her eyes and turned them warm in response.  

"They sound like wonderful people," she replied. "And a fun way to grow up! It's quite the leap from circus artist to vigilante, though. How did that happen?"

Shifting slightly where she sat, Seren madea gesture with a hand and reached into the nothingness of her pocket space. With an expression carefully schooled into neutrality, she withdrew a tin box and popped open the lid. The rich scent of baked muffins came wafting out, and with a faint grin she offered Harper a choice of one, if he should want one. They were slightly dark in color and were decidedly uneven in size - some very small while others had overflowed their wrappers - but for being her own baking, they were something of a miracle. Here and there, cheerfully yellow berries poked through - Seren tried very hard not to look at those muffins in particular.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] when you think that I don't notice all those scars - by Seren - 07-28-2021, 02:08 AM