not the first time
Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan

I will not be told where to stand
I will not be told what to say
Morgan's eyes darted over angrily as he laughed, but she quickly softened, knowing that she needed Neron's brand of sarcastic comfort more than anything else at the moment. "Yes, but...as the saying goes. 'If you smell shit everywhere, check your shoes'." Sighing, not usually one for phrases or jokes, Morgan shook her head. "I cannot help but think I have somehow failed...or that the Old Gods are succeeding in turning good men into mindless slaves."

They'd all been changed so quickly, priorities and loyalties shifted in a second because of presumably, promises from Safrin. Were they all so weak of spirit to be so easily tempted?

That he'd ask if she was coming with him was so bizarre that it threw Morgan out of her thoughts of revenge and distress for a moment. Her hand slipped into his and she squeezed his fingers, nodding. "Of course. I assumed it was given that wherever we went, it was together, and the Grounds seems like the sensible place. We will have to find lodging and work there for now. Until we can..." She turned, finally allowing herself that look back at the distant Citadel; Morgan had intended to only glance but once she locked her eyes on the walls she loved and cared for, she could not look away. Tears began to form at the corner of her eyes that were blinked back as she left one love with another.
Not by you
Not by anyone tonight

Messages In This Thread
not the first time - by Neron - 07-08-2021, 08:21 AM
RE: not the first time - by Morgan - 07-08-2021, 09:10 AM
RE: not the first time - by Neron - 07-08-2021, 09:48 AM
RE: not the first time - by Morgan - 07-08-2021, 11:08 AM
RE: not the first time - by Neron - 07-08-2021, 03:57 PM
RE: not the first time - by Morgan - 07-10-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: not the first time - by Neron - 07-11-2021, 08:23 PM
RE: not the first time - by Morgan - 07-11-2021, 09:44 PM