[se] look back at the mess you've made
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Perhaps it wasn't an appropriate time to laugh, but Cordelia couldn't help the almost undignified snort that rose from her at Belial's obvious pleasure over having done his job. A hand came up to cover her mouth, dark eyes widening as her cheeks flushed pink and she quickly schooled her expression. She tried to at least. "Right. Much better ways." Cordelia managed through barely contained laughter, trailing after the larger man with light steps, curiosity getting the better of her now that the danger seemed to have passed.

"I know." She chirped in response to his name before realizing that was likely a rather rude way of going about things. Cordelia straightened up a bit more, clearing her throat awkwardly, "I mean, I know you from Halo. I've seen you around." Hoping to salvage the awkward start, she stuck out her hand, remembering her father saying something about a firm handshake being a good way to start a relationship. "I'm Cordelia. Limore. I'm from Halo too." First and last name given out of habit, knowing that it would be likely that he knew someone from her family. Probably her father. That's how it usually went.

"Oh! Yes, I am. They, uhm, they make good soup." She replied lamely, shrugging her shoulders as a fresh flush rose to her cheeks. "Helps stretch out the meat..."
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] look back at the mess you've made - by Cordelia - 07-20-2021, 04:59 PM