[se] look back at the mess you've made
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

There were plenty of things to find funny about an incredibly large and grumpy man practically cradling his companion beneath his arm, but there was nothing better than the look of sheer annoyance that settled on his features. He always seemed so serious. For any other expression to be on his face just seemed wrong, but Cordelia took a quiet delight in this one. If only because his companion seemed to delight in it as well.

At first, she thought he might ignore her handshake, so caught up in poking around that she was close to dropping it. However, he finally stuck out his own and she took it in a firm grasp, giving it a good shake. Nice and firm. Just like he father taught her. "I'm a hunter. With my father and Noah. Well, I don't hunt with Noah, but my father does." Cordelia bumbled with her words and if her cheeks weren't already red they would certainly be now.

"I don't think mother has tried baking with them before..." She mused softly, watching the barely there smile twitch on his lips and she wondered what exactly made him smile like that. Were muffins and cookies the way to his good graces?
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] look back at the mess you've made - by Cordelia - 07-20-2021, 07:52 PM