[se] look back at the mess you've made
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

"I do, actually. He's my cousin. Well, adopted cousin. Not real cousin." Cordelia said of Sah, giving him a small nod in confirmation, knowing that Sah was just as much of a hunter as anyone else. Noah being one of them. The thought of the Warden had her cheeks flushing, remembering the last time they were in the Climb together, both of them hunting pumpkins together. How he had liked her shift. Quickly the Attuned pushed the thoughts away, unsure she wanted to actually explain the reason for her suddenly flustered appearance to Deimos.

She would have to tell her mother then. They would definitely have to give it a try. "It seems that way. I'll have to make sure that we give it a try. Maybe bring you some as a thank you if you help me round a few up." Cordelia suggested with a small smile, arching her brow as she watched him create a basket to hold his quarry. An impressive feat to be sure, causing her to tilt her head curiously as he pressed forward, leaving her to trail after him.
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] look back at the mess you've made - by Cordelia - 07-23-2021, 11:08 PM