[se] look back at the mess you've made
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Cordelia gave him a nod, slipping between the pews, climbing onto one of them to get a better look around the place they were in. Her brow arched at the snort of a laugh that rose from Deimos, surprised at the sound, but didn't acknowledge it beyond a small smile that curled on her lips. "Yeah, he's been involved with my family for a little while now. My real cousin, Aino, sort of adopted him as a brother. So he's been around." She said with a little shrug, toeing at one of the smaller gourds, causing it to tip onto its side, unable to get back up.

Was she just really funny or was he just in a good mood? Cordelia couldn't tell, to be honest. Instead she grinned over at him, bright and easy, nose wrinkling with it. "We have a deal then." She chirped, bounding from pew to pew, steps light as she avoided the vines of the stull hissing guards. "Maybe about four or five? Should be plenty for soup and baked goods."
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] look back at the mess you've made - by Cordelia - 07-25-2021, 10:21 PM