Training if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy (SE)
Maeve!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The crackling electricity through the, the distinct metallic smell that came with it, made her hair stand up on her arms. She hadn't seen him fight this way. The Nightshade had only seen the large dragon shift a few times and none of them were during combat. He unleashes a bolt of lightning that arcs through the gourds, exploding them all on impact, sending guts sizzling across the ground as they rain back onto the shore. Maeve drew another arrow, readying herself for the next wave that was brave enough to come through the mist, clearly drawn by the commotion they're making.

She keeps close to his front, situating herself so she's almost pressed against his chest, knowing that should she miss a shot his superior reach would take them out before they could get close. It was the safest place for her to be. Maeve follows the movement of his wing, seeing the swirl in the patch of fog that gives away the position of the pumpkin, arrow flying through that patch and landing. There is a hiss and a wail as vines flail about, stirring up the fog further before movement stops once more and her eyes snap towards a series of shadows all varying in size. "Straight ahead."
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy - by Maeve - 07-09-2021, 03:02 AM