Training if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy (SE)
Maeve!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
The nostrils of this shift flare a fraction as the lightning hits and his head swings a fraction toward the new threat in the mist. It’s not quite enough to ward them off yet, though, another few pumpkins continue to traipse through the foliage, heading their way and he watches with the arrow she shoots zips through the fog and lands with a hiss and a wail. He can feel her at his chest, along the heavily armored plates there.

She offers her own help, however, and his attention shifts to the new set of threats, wings flaring a fraction as he calls the lightning again – crackling and fizzling along his teeth, alighting his throat in a blue glow as he aims it right at the pumpkins again and they melt away under the heat and accuracy of this shift and the net of lightning that’s been sent out to them.

It lowers in a rumbling sound as more seem to appear, coming near their side, blocked to Maeve by the bulk of his legs in this form – in fact, he only notices when he hisses and swings his head over, lifting the leg to reveal the pumpkin that’s attached itself to his leg with its teeth and vines.

Perhaps they are more like Fangorn than he originally thought.
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy - by Sunjata - 07-09-2021, 05:10 AM