Training if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy (SE)
Maeve!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It shouldn't be as funny as it is to watch Sunjata snatch a Vampire Gourd from the air like a dog catching a toy, chomping it between his jaws and sending guts everywhere, but it makes Maeve laugh anyway. "That's one way to do it." She huffs, grinning as she knocks another arrow, eyes scanning through the fog for more assailants. Now, she knew that they came in many shapes and sizes, but seeing one that's so tall and skinny has her brows arching. It's a first and it's even kind of cute, but it can't be allowed to continue on terrorizing innocent bystanders. Even if that only included her and Sunjata at this point.

Maeve draws back her bow, eyes narrowing at that ridiculously skinny not zucchini, but questionably gourd shaped being before lets it go. The arrow sings through the air, piercing through the gourd with such for that it pins it to the ground, vines flailing as it hisses in irritation. "Go on the, get the rest."
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy - by Maeve - 07-10-2021, 05:16 AM