Training if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy (SE)
Maeve!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
It certainly is one way to do it and he’s more than happy to keep it up should the gourds get too close. They don’t, though, and so Sunjata watches as the trio arrives off in the distance – unable to keep his wings from flaring and his teeth baring into a feral snarl at them (letting his predators shift a bit looser here than he has previously). And he watches as her arrow zips through the air, pinning the tall skinny one to the ground, which leaves Sunjata with a mouthful of crackling electricity to let his lightning loose once more.

And so he does, it snarls out of his maw with a crack and a boom as it soars both to and through the creatures there, Sunjata watching as they end up completely burnt to a crisp ash. He pulls his large head back and high with a snort of amusement and confidence, peering through the mist and the fog to see if anything else comes their way. It seems as though they’ve warded them off for now, though, which leaves the dragon lowering his head to peer at Maeve – wondering if they should walk back or fly back.

All he knows is it might be a bit difficult to take to the air in this space than it had been leaving Torchline. So perhaps a walk would be best.
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy - by Sunjata - 07-10-2021, 06:24 AM