Training if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy (SE)
Maeve!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

That same crackling energy sparks through his maw, bolting through the air and making her skin prickle, hitting both of the remaining guards. The blue light is so bright she has to turn away for a breath, looking back just in time to see them drop into a pile of ash. The smell of roasted pumpkin is one thing, but burnt pumpkin? It's enough to make her stomach turn and for a moment Maeve thinks she might be sick. Her hand comes up to cover her mouth and pinch her nose, eyes squeezing shut before the feeling passes, affording her the chance to take a deep breath.

She can feel the feral snarl rumble through her with the way she's practically tucked against his side. It rattles her bones and teeth, vibrating through her chest, and she's suddenly very glad that the dragon is on her side. Sunjata moves then to peer down at her, his horned head much larger than she realized and almost without thinking about it Maeve reaches forward and pats his nose. "I think that'll do, beastie. Let's head back."

They had a bit of a walk ahead of them.

~FIN <3~
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy - by Maeve - 07-10-2021, 01:16 PM