[Seasonal Event] Timberrrrrr
Open Fuel thread
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Even perfectly innocent trees are subject to culling every once in awhile. Wessex finds an easy rhythm in the hacking and eventually moves into a kind of zen-like state. Swing, swing, pause. Swing, swing, pause, ad nauseum, until a branch falls. At the top, where the thinner ones are, it doesn’t take that long.

Point it, she isn’t really paying attention to who might be wandering around beneath her - and in the dark, no less. Crazy thing about being an Ascended is that you often find that others keep very weird schedules. Or maybe it’s not so weird right now, with darkness starting round about noon. Anyway, it’s up to others to keep themselves safe from the falling limbs. A young, male voice wafts up towards her, making her pause. She’s missed the first part but manages to catch “... you could use my axe, if you wanna borrow it.”

The blonde woman looks down from her perch at the brown-haired, earnest boy. She raises a hand to show off the metal blades (might be useless, who knows if he can see that far) and gives the kid a little wave. “I’m good, thanks.” She pauses and then thinks of a task for him - since he’s there and already has an axe. Wessex yells back, “You could chop some of those bits up, though.” Strong, young lad like Emmett might as well do something.  

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] Timberrrrrr - by Wessex - 02-10-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Timberrrrrr - by Emmett - 02-12-2019, 07:56 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Timberrrrrr - by Wessex - 02-13-2019, 01:33 PM