sweet baby of mine
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe grinned as she hugged Maeve in return. "I am glad to hear your new title hasn't inflated your ego." she teased with a light laugh. Really though, given Torchline's culture and reputation, having a Madame in charge seemed a very natural fit. She had no doubt that Maeve would flourish in her new role as she had when she took ownership of the Halenani.

The midwife followed the newly named queen as she led her through the rebuilt brothel. It seemed much was very much the same, bringing the Nightingale some comfort. At least what she had originally built had been suitable enough to replicate.

"Oh you can have tea while I work. This early on there isn't much to assess yet." she said with a small smile. For now everything was symptom management - teas for nausea, tonics for general health, answers to questions for first-time worrisome mothers. "I was surprised to hear that you were with child though. Do you know the father?" she asked curiously.
loving you was the most exquisite
form of self destruction

Messages In This Thread
sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-09-2021, 02:43 AM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 07-13-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 07-26-2021, 05:28 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-26-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 08-08-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 08-09-2021, 10:29 PM