sweet baby of mine
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
She has a sunflower soul
with rock 'n' roll eyes
Phoebe smiled at Maeve warmly. It seemed she had left the brothel in capable hands, which was all she could have asked for. The favored of Frey were well cared for and safe even without her presence.

Her head tilted at the name, trying to place it but uncertain if she could. Then a look of realization dawned and she couldn't help her snicker. "The fellow I walked in on in the upstairs apartment when I went to get my trunk?" she said, still giggling. A rather odd and flighty fellow he had seemed, and a pairing she would not have guessed if given a million years, but so long as Maeve was happy she supposed! "Are you going to tell him?" she asked curiously. It wasn't a particularly common practice amongst the prostitutes at the Halenani, or anywhere, given the impracticalities from their line of work. "It is possible it isn't his after all, right?" As far as Phoebe knew, Maeve continued to accept clients while being Madame.
Curious thoughts
And a heart of surprise
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-09-2021, 02:43 AM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 07-13-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 07-26-2021, 05:28 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-26-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 08-08-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 08-09-2021, 10:29 PM