sweet baby of mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room
"That would be the one, yes." Maeve huffed with a soft laugh, recalling the story now with ease, unable to help the small smile that tugged on her lips. She missed him. More than she wanted to admit. She wished he was here with her for this. He would want to be here, wouldn't he?

She gave a small nod at the question. She was going to tell him as soon as he got back. He deserved to know. "I am going to tell him." Maeve confirmed before she glanced over at Phoebe, "I wasn't taking any clients at the time. The Halenani hadn't reopened yet and I wasn't working. He was the only one I was with." Something that was ultimately their demise when she told him that she was planning on returning to work. So many things went wrong, but Maeve still held out hope that they would be able to fix it.

The rest of the visit goes smoothly. While she isn't far along, things are good and Phoebe thinks her pregnancy will likely be an easy one. Of course there will be challenges, but nothing she can't handle. Things will be fine.

~FIN~
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-09-2021, 02:43 AM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 07-13-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 07-26-2021, 05:28 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-26-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 08-08-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 08-09-2021, 10:29 PM