Mini Event let's get this guy in front of a crowd
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Girding what feels like every bone in her body for battle, Wessex walks through the market of Haulani as prominently as she can - out in the middle of the street, in the sun, and all that. Typical places Ascended avoid, but not her, and not for a while now.

It really is a beautiful, Leafchange day. The heat around Torchline has broken, though the wind from the south is still a warm, caressing hand that protects the shore-city from the vicious northern press. She spots an empty stall and commandeers it, leaping easily atop the counter and taking down the awning that might hide her from sight. No hiding today.

She can’t help but wish Amun were here, with some quip about what she looks like, maybe an eye to change this or that. Soften the edges a little. Practice her points on. She flies solo now - except for Loki - who perches herself like the Queen of Cats on the wall behind her, ever watchful of her soulmate. Awning discarded, Wessex can feel something akin to nervousness shooting through her - though her hands will never shake and adrenaline will never pump, she is perfectly capable of psyching herself out. Maybe no one will come.

Maybe they’ve all decided and don’t need convincing. The General sighs to herself before taking a deep, needless breath and addressing the shoppers, the vendors, and anyone else in the general area. “Torchers, my name is Wessex Theskyra and I’m here on behalf of the Voice and the Ascended in your city. If you have questions, I hope I have answers. If you’re curious, on the fence, or simply not a fan of the Old Gods, I want to talk to you.”

----------------

This is an ME to gain supporters for the Voice. Attendees need not be Ascended or actually convert.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
let's get this guy in front of a crowd - by Wessex - 07-09-2021, 06:52 PM