Personal Quest Fresh Coat of Paint
Open PQ
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi read the note with a bit of confusion. Though Ronin had spoken highly of Safrin, Bastien had practically gushed about her. Indeed his entire wardrobe seemed to pay homage to the necklace he'd been given, and only a few days prior Remi had been painted and sequined beyond belief in some sort of attempt at worship...or perhaps it was just entertainment. Remi never could quite tell with Bastien.

Even so, he and the artist were friends, of a strange sort, and he had pledged his support, if not his loyalty to the church of Safrin that apparently was no more. Though the alchemist had no intention of working in a brothel, he would lend a hand to getting ... ahh... things up and running, if he was needed.

"Bastien?" Remi called out, then noticed the hooded figure. Since it had not been Lucas' face that had been eye-catching the last time the pair were in the same room together, the alchemist did not recognize the ascended, merely offering him a slight nod in greeting.

REMI
What have I become? My sweetest friend—Everyone I know goes away in the end
If I could start again, a million miles away, I would keep myself. I would find a way
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Fresh Coat of Paint - by Bastien - 02-11-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Fresh Coat of Paint - by Lucas - 02-11-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Fresh Coat of Paint - by Remi - 02-11-2019, 07:04 PM