Personal Quest The Early Days
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
the devil you know is better than the ghost you don't
Noah followed Hotaru down from where they had held the meeting silently. His mind rolled over everything that had transpired--everything from in the last few hours to the last few weeks. Halo was changing because the world was changing, and Noah wanted to protect his people from the coming dangers. His mind swam with all of it, already trying to set the pieces in boxes for later sorting, when he could mull it over on his own. He knew Korbin would be waiting for him, to hear what was happening and what had been done, and Noah would need the time with the Hale to be able to process it all.

The Sentinel nodded along. "I think the box is a great idea. I can work on that." As Deimos turned to head towards Morgan's old office, Noah turned the opposite way and headed into his office. He stood there for a moment, Eira looking up at him from her sleeping position beneath his desk. He sighed and rushed mental gentleness to her before gathering some wood from the corner by the window. "I had this in my office," He spoke as he entered the main room again with his very pregnant counterpart. "It should do fine."

He set it all down on the great, long table where he last sat to craft lanterns with Loren. He set to work on the box.

---

Noah works on the box!

so I sit and the scan the frequencies, watch the falling snow
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
The Early Days - by Hotaru - 07-11-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: The Early Days - by Deimos - 07-11-2021, 09:47 AM
RE: The Early Days - by Noah - 07-11-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: The Early Days - by Hotaru - 07-11-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: The Early Days - by Deimos - 07-11-2021, 10:17 PM