under garden and calicos
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve can’t see Aurelia’s smirk, but she hears it in her voice and the Nightshade rolls her eyes in response, reminded of the fact that Aurelia technically got her the first weapon she ever had. ”Is it funny? I hadn’t given it any thought.” She quips in response, a playful sarcasm coloring her words before her eyes narrow and at the grin on Aurelia’s face, catching up to swat at her arm. ”I obviously need it to keep you in line.” Maeve growls, snapping at her with teeth as a challenge flashes in her eyes, but there is no real heat behind her words. At least, not of the angry sort.

The conversation shifts and Maeve grows serious with it, nodding at the Fireheart’s words, ”Last I saw him was before the monsoons.” And despite her lingering dislike for the man, Maeve did hope that he was okay, but knowing him he probably slipped away somewhere to lay low. He liked to do that. ”I’m sure he’s off causing trouble somewhere. He could have fucked off to Stormbreak for a bit.” Given the skyship route now it isn’t unlikely that he headed over there to get some fresh targets.

”I’ve never seen them. At least, I didn’t when I was out here the last few times.” She says as a way of explanation, watching them flit too and fro above their heads, wings shifting color more consistently now. Maeve is so caught up in watching them that she misses the suddenly snaking vines that slither across the floor, one of them tripping Aurelia up, causing her to stumble. She reaches for her instantly, seizing her free arm to steady her, ”Guess we found them.” Pulling her own dagger from the sheath on her thigh, Maeve grips it tightly, stepping hard on a vine that draws closer before striking out against it.

Her hand wraps around the offending greenery, yanking it from the canopy all the while coiling it around her arm as one might coil a bit of rope, working quickly to get what they needed so they could get out before they were overwhelmed. Once satisfied with the length she manages to gather, Maeve saws through the thick tendril, managing to sever it from the rest of the plant. ”I’m good. Let’s go.” She huffs, struggling to get out of the thick vegetation that’s curled around her feet, attempting to keep her in place.
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush

Messages In This Thread
under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-11-2021, 03:40 AM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Aurelia - 07-11-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-11-2021, 10:55 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Aurelia - 07-13-2021, 10:22 AM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 11:26 AM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Aurelia - 07-13-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Aurelia - 07-21-2021, 05:08 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-21-2021, 07:18 PM