i can't breathe anymore
Deimos! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
is it better to be a monster with a heart, or a human without a soul?
my hands are shaking
She settles in the chair and papers are offered her way, a pale hand (paler than she ever had been before, aside from possibly a child living in the Basin) reaches for the information, bringing it close and into her lap so that she might be able to read the strewn suggestions, the question marks that signify the dead ends, and which things there are to pursue.

She doesn’t know this Sah, but she listens regardless, silent and brooding, a tempest of a storm waiting like a lioness in tall grass, waiting to strike at whatever dares to come too close. It’s an option that truthfully sounds incredibly uncomfortable. What if the process is too long, what if the synthetic fluid ran out once the Voice no longer existed?

There were too many what ifs that she withdraws further, lowering the paper to her legs as her gaze lifts to Deimos at the proffered question. “I’ve thought about it a lot.” She begins, her voice tight, muscles feathering in her jaw as if she’s restraining from mentioning too much. “I thought about it a lot, too, before I Ascended to come back.” She pauses, frowning. “And I agreed to it, everything involved. This is who I am and I don’t want to try and fix it, Deimos, I just want to live through a war that has one side actively wanting to murder us.” She shakes her head.

I don’t agree with the Voice on a lot of things, sure, but… Why do I have to pay the price again for a war to begin with? What are the Old Gods so afraid of that they need their fingers in every pie to ensure that they win this war and eradicate us?” Because there was absolutely no way they’d let them live if the Voice were destroyed. She’d followed Ludo for the longest time, after all, and it was most ardently against the Ascended. “So I have to go where I’m safest. And it isn’t here anymore.
my knuckles are bruised
but i survived
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-11-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-11-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-12-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-12-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-13-2021, 04:38 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-13-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-14-2021, 06:27 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-15-2021, 11:18 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-16-2021, 04:17 AM