i can't breathe anymore
Deimos! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
is it better to be a monster with a heart, or a human without a soul?
my hands are shaking
She tries her hardest to make it less hard for him. But it’s hard all around, hard to deal with, hard to compartmentalize everything that’s happened. All she can do is try her best to keep herself safe and she hopes that he understands that – he says he does, and she must take him at his word. If only because it was easier that way.

In a way, she’s thankful there’s no attuned bond to feel the torment within him. Thankful that he doesn’t have to feel her own hurt and sorrow and anger deep down. She can mask it, place it in a space to reflect on later, and when she hugs him and he tries to hug her back, his choked words rumbling from his lips within the hug, she squeezes a bit harder and presses her face into his shoulder. “I love you too, Deimos.” She whispers back, muffled by his clothes, but she knows he’s heard her.

As soon as he releases her, after the kiss pressed to her hairline, she lingers a fraction more – if only to take in the picture before she takes a long deep inhale she doesn’t need, and nods to his parting words of earlier. “I will try.” She doesn’t know whether or not staying safe would be a viable thing with the war coming. For now, though, she could certainly try. And she certainly intended to.

After a few moments longer, she nods to him once again, before she slips out of the door and closes it behind her, reaching up to run a hand through her dark hair to push it back into the braid that’s falling apart, before she activates her speed upgrade and departs into the snow, to head back to the Portal and to the Grounds that await her once again.

- FIN <3333
my knuckles are bruised
but i survived
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-11-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-11-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-12-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-12-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-13-2021, 04:38 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-13-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-14-2021, 06:27 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-15-2021, 11:18 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-16-2021, 04:17 AM