{SE} pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Truthfully, she knew way more about Noah then she would ever dare to let on. Having spent much of her youth trailing after Aino and her father, she wasn't a stranger to the man, though she often found herself hiding away whenever he came around. Always too shy to say anything when she was younger. Especially when it became clear that her Aunt Irma thought that Noah could be a good match for Aino. Her cousin stopped spending so much time around him then. Of course, her father still worked closely with Noah's and when his father passed, closely with him too. By that point, Cordelia had kept enough distance from him it seemed a bit ridiculous to actually try striking up a conversation, too unsure of his thoughts on her to risk it.

Her cheeks flushed a faint pink and she nodded, "That's right. Surprised you even know my name." She huffed softly, ducking her head as she hopped over the small pool of lava, landing easily on the other side. The movement brought her closer and for a moment she's unsure of how to hold herself. Awkwardly she stumbled, clasping her hands in front of her, rocking on the balls of her feet lightly. This was not the calm, cool, and collected Cordelia. Nope. Apparently she had fucked right off. "I mean, I guess it isn't that surprising... You are the Warden, after all. I just, uhm, I didn't think you really knew me." What were they talking about again? Oh, right. Pumpkins.

"They are pretty annoying. I could help, if you wanted. I'm sure you're plenty capable of doing it yourself, but I like to think I'm not too shabby with a bow." She was rambling. A lot. Cordelia felt her cheeks grow hotter and she pulled her bow over her head to give herself something to do. Grip almost white knuckled as she grasped tightly to the leather wrapped middle, offering him a sweet, albeit sheepish smile.
Present all your pretty feelings
May they comfort you tonight

Messages In This Thread
{SE} pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere - by Cordelia - 07-11-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere - by Noah - 07-14-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere - by Cordelia - 07-14-2021, 02:04 AM
RE: {SE} pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere - by Noah - 07-17-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: {SE} pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere - by Cordelia - 07-20-2021, 03:14 PM
RE: {SE} pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere - by Noah - 07-20-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: {SE} pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere - by Noah - 07-20-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: {SE} pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere - by Noah - 07-20-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: {SE} pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere - by Noah - 07-24-2021, 08:50 PM