hidden in the sun
Phoebe!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I'll leave my love hidden in the sun
The girl's smile was rueful and a little embarrassed. She followed when tugged along, casting grateful glances down at the beautifully rose-colored little dragon. "I should," she agreed, "but it's not that easy. People keep telling me to be careful, so I never quite know who to trust..." Which was painful and difficult for someone with such a penchant for placing trust in everyone she met.

When the blonde woman stumbled, Seren automatically braced her through their joined hands and turned to see what was wrong. The look of recognition was far from unexpected, though the smile was a bit of a surprise. Many knew who her parents were, though far from all reacted with such obvious delight.

The sentiment was shared when Phoebe revealed her own name. Seren brightened visibly, both with delight and surprise.
"Oh! Stars, I'm in luck today, then. I was actually looking for you," she laughed, not without relief. "I didn't know you were close to my parents though. As usual, they've forgotten to mention important details."

Vibrantly blue eyes took in the woman all over again, searching the warm brown eyes and pretty face. So this was Phoebe. Harper's Phoebe, Sunjata's former wife, Frey's demigod. Now, Ronin and Remi's friend, too. A woman of many connections, though why she remained so peripheral Seren couldn't say.

"It's really nice to meet you," she determined, and squeezed the hand in hers with renewed warmth.
For when the darkness comes
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
hidden in the sun - by Seren - 07-12-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Phoebe - 07-13-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Seren - 07-13-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Phoebe - 07-19-2021, 03:22 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Seren - 07-21-2021, 11:21 AM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Phoebe - 07-26-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Seren - 07-28-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Phoebe - 08-08-2021, 03:14 PM