hidden in the sun
Phoebe!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I'll leave my love hidden in the sun
"You're right," the girl admitted quietly. "I still don't know how to do either, though. This - " she gestured to the nightlife going on around them " - is rather far from my comfort zone." But she had ventured in anyway, brave and foolish (or simply naive) in her pursuit of something important.

And it paid off, though perhaps not in the way Seren had expected. Content with the explanation as to how Phoebe knew her fathers, the starchild gave her a faint and somewhat rueful smile.
"Not a pleasant topic, I'm afraid. I wanted to ask for your opinion on something that is occurring here in Stormbreak. As Frey's demigod."

Looking about to ensure that no one was within earshot, Seren still lowered her voice, despite the irate urge to shout the subject from the rooftops. "Gideon, the Priest of the Order, informed me a while back that there is a practice to identify Abandoned children while still within their mother's belly. And that if the fetus is deemed to possess the spark of magic, it will be allowed to be born within the city... so that it dies. And then discarded outside the walls, without even a proper funeral."

Seren tried very hard to relay this in a calm and neutral way, but the distaste and outrage she felt bled through in the tone of her voice all the same. Eying Phoebe from the side, she tried to gague the woman's reaction to this; was it something she was aware of already?

"He seemed to be under the impression that this treatment of newborn children was in accordance with the Old Gods will. In your opinion... is this something Frey would sanction?"

Somewhere beneath towering cliffs and the high walls, was there a mountain of marble dolls piled up? Discarded, forgotten... judged and executed before ever knowing the meaning of the word sin?
For when the darkness comes
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
hidden in the sun - by Seren - 07-12-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Phoebe - 07-13-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Seren - 07-13-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Phoebe - 07-19-2021, 03:22 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Seren - 07-21-2021, 11:21 AM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Phoebe - 07-26-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Seren - 07-28-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: hidden in the sun - by Phoebe - 08-08-2021, 03:14 PM