Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDREI

So far Edy has been pointed toward damaged towers, told to shake off her cargo, and that her kin wasn't pulling his punches. All that translated into a fuck ton of take your surrender and stick it up your ass, in Edy's mind.

Of course it would be you in my fucking head. The Rapacious grumps at Wessex, taking a moment to be a petty child even in the midst of chaos. It was one of her many talents. Opening her jaws, Edy sends a blast of lightning toward one of the towers, aiming it about halfway down and nearer to one side than the other, with hopes of toppling the entire fucking thing. And hey, if it came down and crushed that big fucker below, all the better.

Swooping toward the palace and aiming herself for more or less flat ground, Edy gives her entire body a wiggle and snarls something that is meant to be get the fuck off of me.

Edy aims a lightning blast towards one of the towers hoping to topple it, and then flies to somewhere flat near the palace so everyone can get off.

Dragon ability | Can breathe lightning (mastered lightning damage)
"Go fuck yourself."
"Fuck me yourself, you coward."

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Edrei - 07-14-2021, 01:50 PM