the weight of balance
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

The night is young and pale, a streak of orange lingering on the horizon as if painted on. The rest of the sky is dark and blue enough that stars have begun to shine down on the Ahi Coastline. Aurelia walks its sands with steady strides, a cloak billowing down around her backside, nearly brushing the ground. She does take care not to walk too fast, however, pausing to check on Maeve as they go.

When they reach the lighthouse door, Aurelia will pause to wait for anyone else that might've wished to come. By now, word might've spread that there would be something happening at Safrin's shrine tonight, a request made on behalf of the region. The two of them had not made it any kind of secret, and those Torchline citizens that want to be present would be more than welcome.

There is a silver chain that hangs from Aurelia's hands, which are blemished with fresh scuffs. Hanging from that chain, a pendant made of starry-night stained glass. She eyes Maeve with a gentle expression, murmuring quietly, "I'm ready whenever you are."

This thread is to start a regional quest for TL for the end of 312 PC.

Aurelia and Maeve, as leaders of the region, will be negotiating for a healing fountain for Torchline's citizens.

Feel free to have your characters join to be present for this, or even bring an offering, but it's entirely optional. Will post again on 7/15 to get the ball rolling.
i'm waiting for the night to save us
i'm waiting for the night to break us

Messages In This Thread
the weight of balance - by Aurelia - 07-14-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: the weight of balance - by Maeve - 07-14-2021, 01:54 AM
RE: the weight of balance - by Ray - 07-14-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: the weight of balance - by Aurelia - 07-16-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: the weight of balance - by Maeve - 07-16-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: the weight of balance - by Safrin - 07-18-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: the weight of balance - by Maeve - 07-19-2021, 01:56 PM