(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
He’s needed to come to Torchline anyway to find the fishing line that he’d spoken with Wessex about. So it’s no surprise that he wants a bit of an adventure afterwards as well, especially noticing how the vampire gourds seem to be every fucking where. At least this time he has company in the form of Samuel, an effort to get closer to the rest of the Ascended ever since he’d come back.

Also an effort to figure out what Sam was good at, with whom in the upcoming war would be paired with him for maximum efficiency. So it’s no surprise that this is also part of seeing what they’re both made of. Luckily for Sam, though, Varus is quite experienced and quite old, with a metal arm that flexes as they move under the cover of night and moonlight before the Peepholes are upon them.

It’ll be quick, I promise.” He assures the red head, flashing a bright smile. “Watch out for the holes, they’re big. Just don’t fall in them.” His metal hand rises to scratch at his stubbled jaw with a huff of a laugh. “Might be fun to punt some pumpkins into them though.” Make it a game, whoever gets the most pumpkins in the peepholes wins. What do they win? Who knows.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
(SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Varus - 07-14-2021, 05:37 PM