(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

"...For who?" Sam continued to wonder, imagining creatures similar to the Prince squelching about underneath them. As much as he would usually take offense at being called 'kid', he allowed it from Varus, since the man was literally hundreds of years old - that didn't stop him from wanting to roll his eyes at the flex though.

Well, if there was already one gourd in the holes, Sam supposed more couldn't hurt. Turning around to find one he grabbed it around the bottom, so it's teeth couldn't reach his fingers; there were always a few around him at this time of year, ready to chomp on his ankles in eternal revenge for their lost parent. With a nervous little throw he tossed it down into the hole, watching as it disappeared from view and worryingly, did not make a sound as if it had hit any bottom.

For a moment he was silent, peering into the tunnel, then he looked back over at Varus. Remembering his age had brought questions to mind that Sam couldn't put down now that he'd considered them. "Um. I was wondering...have you ever seen anything like now before? I mean, where everything is getting so intense between the Ascended and everyone else."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Samuel - 07-15-2021, 09:32 AM