(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
People, creatures, trees, who knows?” He comments as if it should be relieving, though realizing shortly after with the nervousness that’s slipping from Sam that it certainly won’t end with such a fun and good note. So he withdraws a bit, flashing an apologetic smile. “If it helps, those holes have been there for a long time. Since I was a kid. Never saw anything come out of it before.” But then he’d shut down, and who knows what had happened before he was born and during the time he’d been effectively turned off.

Still, Varus watches with a slightly calculating gaze as Sam throws a gourd down into a tunnel, his oceanic gaze rising immediately when Sam’s question is brought up. There’s a moment of pause, a moment where a frown tries to tug on his face. “I have.” He comments a bit sadly, moving to fall into step with Sam to kick off the pumpkins from reaching the kid’s ankles. “It’s why I chose to Ascend in the first place. Shit was unfair for us and I wanted to give us a solid chance. Just… Didn’t work out so well in a fight in King’s End.” Broad shoulders shrug, his metal arm glinting with the moonlight as his gaze turns ahead of them down the path.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Varus - 07-16-2021, 04:06 AM