(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
There’s a hum of a thought that leaves his lips before he shakes his head, a quiet laugh leaving him. “Everything was different except for the Wilds. Untamed as always, just… More populated.” He shrugs, casting his gaze back over toward Samuel with an almost small apologetic smile, as if it likely wasn’t the answer the red head was seeking, but the answer he could give regardless.

The rest of it, though, has Varus picking up a gourd with his metal arm as it tries terribly hard to latch onto him with its vines. He tosses it into a hole as they pass by, perhaps with a bit more force than necessary as Sam’s question distracts him. “No, not just me.” The Ascended says with a bark of a laugh. “There were a bunch of us that joined. I was just one of them that helped promote you all before I officially ascended.” Heaving a sigh he doesn’t need, the metal arm rises to run through his hair, growing a bit longer day by day. “Plus my skills were pretty useful for them at the time.” And soon, more than likely, they would be useful again.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Varus - 07-17-2021, 04:51 AM