(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
One of them, yes.” Varus replies swiftly, encouraged by the smile Sam offers him. He moves to kick another few gourds down into the Peepholes before he’s ending up on Sam’s other side, metal arm gleaming as he shrugs lightly. “Aamu, you might’ve seen him around.” He pauses, a hand rising to scratch at his cheek as he considers it. “He’s the one that trained me further and helped me with the whole Ascension.” Honestly, Aamu was his oldest and best friend.

But as for his arm, he looks down at it, lifting it before his face as if he can see something inscribed within it, before he shakes his head and lets his oceanic gaze land back on Sam. “Actually, the arm’s new. I got it after I woke back up. The other one was mangled pretty badly. Isla took it off.” It was how they met, actually. “I’m an assassin.” He says pretty openly. Sam was family, after all. Did it matter much if he knew what Varus had done before he’d shut down? How useful his skills were?
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Varus - 07-21-2021, 06:25 AM