(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

"Maybe." Sam agreed, though that thought had always scared him; that after long enough of being Ascended they would somehow fundamentally change, the human essence within eventually made weak enough to fade away and be replaced by the Voice's tinkering machinery.

Varus seemed normal enough, at least, beyond the whole killing people thing.

Well, he was definitely a worrier - Sam knew that much about himself. Hell, since they'd started kicking gourds, he'd checked over ten times that the ground beneath them was solid enough to not crumble and cast them down into the holes too. While Varus was right there, he couldn't help but balk a bit at the suggestion. "Fun? With a war and people wanting to kill all of us?"

'Stopping a thief' could mean all kinds of things, but Sam was glad Varus spared him the details. "I see. Have you met Wessex? She's...I mean, she's not officially our leader, but she basically is."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Samuel - 07-26-2021, 05:06 PM