(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Sam gave Varus a nervous, but genuine smile at that sentiment. He'd never been good at seeing the brighter side of things, often erring on the 'doom and gloom' side, but it was a little easier to try when surrounded by optimists. "And um, what do you do to have fun?" Without drinking, sex or food, a lot of people would say the Ascended lacked a lot of options for pleasure.

Despite the warning, Sam was still going to worry. Maybe even more so now, because in addition to worrying, he would now worry about worrying too much.

It was all very worrisome.

Peeking about for any more gourds and lazily kicking a twig into the holes, Sam shrugged. "I just thought you might want to, since...like I said, she is our leader. Sort of. Maybe you know what you need to do on your own, though. Do you...think that you're going to fight in the war? Kill people...for the Voice?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Samuel - 08-03-2021, 08:11 PM