(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
The question is one that has Varus beaming a smile Sam’s way. “I like to read, actually.” It sounds at odds for the work he does, but Varus has always been a bit of a bookworm – content to lounge around all day and read book after book if he had nothing else to do. A bit of a nerd, a bit of a weapon, a good mix if you asked him.

When Sam peeks around for any more gourds, Varus’ gaze follows to scan the area for anything else aside from the gourds, and when nothing seems to be amiss, his oceanic gaze lands back on Sam with the conversation shifting to Wessex and what Varus himself does for the Voice. “We’ve been working on getting our skillsets to align with others, to partner with others in the family that we can compliment so we have our best chance.” He offers Sam, wondering if it helps ease some of his worries at all. “I’m definitely going to fight in the war. If people die, well, then they die.” He shrugs.

War was war. Death was inevitable with the way things are going.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Varus - 08-04-2021, 06:35 PM