Training archer's paradox
Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seraphina
the artificer
i can be a handful, but that's why you have two hands
i'm not ever careful, and i can be rude
Greatwood living has Seraphina out of her typical blouses and heels for a more rugged appearance – boots now, paired with a shirt that still could be considered relatively blouse-ish while still being perfect for the weather and whims of the woods around them. It also works well for training, paired with a durable set of pants. And so she’s content to follow Ronin, expecting to see archery targets in the distance, with the quiver slung on her back and the bow in hand – her eyes look for something that simply, honestly, isn’t there.

I’m sorry, what?” She blurts out around the umpteenth time that Ronin’s assured her he’d be fine. What if he wasn’t? What if she was a good enough shot to shoot him in the eye?

How the fuck was she about to explain that to Remi?

Puffing out a somewhat irritated sigh, she stares at Ronin before he shifts, twisting the bow in her hand before she’s reaching back for an arrow. “Okay, fine.” Seeing as he hasn’t given her a choice in the matter before he’s turned into that beautiful deer and sprinted off like bambi through the trees.

She steps forward to line him up in her vision – so she hopes – before she lets an arrow loose (part of her hoping it hits so that he might tell her how shitty of an idea this is and call it off for actual training targets, while the other part hopes she misses in order not to hurt him.)
you can be a red light stop, or run right through
i can be a danger, danger for you

Messages In This Thread
archer's paradox - by Ronin - 07-14-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: archer's paradox - by Seraphina - 07-15-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: archer's paradox - by Ronin - 07-15-2021, 04:46 PM
RE: archer's paradox - by Seraphina - 07-15-2021, 04:50 PM
RE: archer's paradox - by Ronin - 07-15-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: archer's paradox - by Seraphina - 07-15-2021, 05:25 PM
RE: archer's paradox - by Ronin - 07-15-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: archer's paradox - by Seraphina - 07-15-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: archer's paradox - by Ronin - 07-15-2021, 05:47 PM