take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

How? It's the first thought through her head. How is he here? They were meant to be going to the Feverlands. That's what Melita told her. This isn't the Feverlands. So why is he here? She tries her best to ignore him, but he sticks out like a sore thumb, crowded between two children that do nothing to hide him. Her breath seems to catch in her throat, brows drawing together as she quickly looks away, focusing on her doily as if that might save her from the fact that he's right there.  It holds her focus for as long as something like that can. So she does another and another and another.

Keeping her hands busy doesn't stop her from stealing glances. Can he tell? Has he noticed? Has anyone said anything? Her mind can't stay on one single thing. Maeve draws in a sudden breath, nausea turning her stomach violently enough that she pushes back from the table, bolting off into the surrounding trees until the din of the party hardly reaches her. Only then does she allow herself to promptly empty her stomach.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-15-2021, 08:48 PM