take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

The corner of his lip quirks up in something between a grin and a snarl, "Was starting to think you'd forgotten." It's partly a joke and partially a dig at himself. But she shoves him back and he'll take it. It's still a little weird but hey! She's not vomiting at the sight of him anymore! "Be pretty cool if she like.. turned them into part of the fountain or somethin'. Like.. Statues.." Or maybe Torchline will get a herd of unicorns to go with it's giant chickens...

He's got a lot of thoughts about all of this but stress isn't her friend at the moment so he swallows them down. When he comes back, they can talk properly. Both as a.. partnership and as a subject to their ruler.. Not that he'd ever really think of her that way. He wonders if she thinks of herself that way. He doesn't comment though, just nodding as his jaw flexes a few times.

He's about to say something else when suddenly a chicken leg hits him from somewhere.. Melita maybe? Is this payback for the vampire gourds? Oh well. No time to be grumpy now. There's a food war to start. (And you know, the whole crown on, dick out thing that's going to happen.)

-Fin~
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-24-2021, 07:26 PM