you made the decision, now face the consequences
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I can give you freedom from your guilt with a flick of my wrist
She waits for the burn to start - the magic imbued in the blades that, once it enters Cam's bloodstream (or what sick mockery of it they have) will burn them as if real flames are attacking them. An Ascended's weakness and greatest fear. Nephele wraps her cloak around herself tighter, the flicker of her irises wavering as she grins wickedly beneath her shroud. Chakram disappearing back into her cloak, preserving that which lingers on the blade.

"You said to use it, I see no reason why you should be upset," she croons, almost like a particularly disdainful matriarch. You got what you deserved. "Now we see if it works. And what it will mean about you." Oh, but Nephele knows exactly how it will work, and she can't wait to see Cameron experience it. Her last prey unfortunately died too soon, and while Nephele has always prided herself on quick and painless deaths in her previous career as a botanist, she barely even sees Cameron as a living thing. They had taken so much from her. Her personally. She will allow herself the cruelty of enjoying their pain.
I can give you death with the look upon my face

Messages In This Thread
RE: you made the decision, now face the consequences - by Nephele - 01-25-2022, 06:26 AM