The Gameplan
Shrine post for Voice, with Neron

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANDOM EVENT
"My, my. You certainly make it easy to see where your insecurities are. Not everything is so literal." The creature chitters with malicious glee. "But if metaphors are too complicated for you, what I meant was this: Hotaru weaselled her way into your confidence. Noah, a member of your council. Deimos too. All close, all with knives you never saw coming."

The creature is indeed about to answer Neron's question when Morgan haughtily chooses to depart. With another laugh, the spirit begins to scuttle away. "I have seen this all before with you Morgan. Do you remember the last time you turned away our help? And now look. None of the gods want anything to do with you. Hopefully your new friends don't stab you in the back like your old ones did. I fear they might be all you have left."

The sound of ice breaking and a nauseating slurping sound seems to herald the creature's departure. "Enjoy doing things on your own."

~FIN

Messages In This Thread
The Gameplan - by Morgan - 07-20-2021, 03:41 PM
RE: The Gameplan - by Neron - 07-20-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: The Gameplan - by Random Event - 07-26-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Gameplan - by Morgan - 07-26-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: The Gameplan - by Neron - 07-27-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: The Gameplan - by Random Event - 07-28-2021, 04:35 PM