i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN]
Open council thread - for halo residents
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Accountability was at the heart of who she was as a Warden, and Morgan would not hide away from her people. She had not let them be kidnapped, but if they chose willingly to go, that was something else. She was ready to hear their criticisms, their thoughts. If they hated her, well, she would hear it.

The morning after her re-introduction as their Warden, she opened the Council Hall for discussions. The chairs were set in a circle, that small detail important; she would not sit over them but with them. Yes, she was their Warden, but they had the decisions to make. She had run away those that would have taken the choice from them.

Once some had gathered, enough to talk to, she would look to each. "Thank you for coming. I am sure you are all full of many questions. I do not have much to say that I did not already say yesterday*." It would be understandable if those words had not landed though, spoken hurried as they had been. "This meeting is to be sure we all agree, or at least can compromise, on what we want Halo to be. I would have any new leadership be your choice, not forced upon you. I returned to my post as I had been elected - if that decision changes, I will accept it."

===
She's referring to: https://cotf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=5969&pid=107275#pid107275
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN] - by Morgan - 07-20-2021, 03:51 PM