i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN]
Open council thread - for halo residents
Aino Jandar
Soldier

Age: 37 | Height: 5'8 in (175cm) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AINO

Grim faced and only of half a mind to attend this farce at all, Aino had nonetheless showed up to listen to the most recent of Halo's conquerors. She'd heard the speech on the square - or some of it, at least, because she had been too busy ensuring that the citizens were actually safe to stand around and listen to speeches - and Morgan seemed to pick up more or less directly from where she had left off.

"You say that you don't want our leaders forced on us, eh? When last I looked, no one spoke up against Warden's Kaito and Olson staying on their post. You wouldn't know, of course, because you had already stepped down from your seat and left. Then you come back, with a bunch of trigger-happy Ascended on your heels, and proclaim neutrality. The reek of hypocrisy is thick here, Warden."

Aino had not taken a seat, but stood leaned against a wall with her arms folded across the chest. The displeasure on her face was the same as when she had faced Noah and Hotaru not so very long ago, and just like then, she didn't hesitate to speak her mind.

"If you mean anything about what you said on Halo's neutrality - reinstate Noah Olson as Warden. Have him lead alongside you - since you're so friendly with the Voice's followers, you shouldn't mind having an Attuned as co-leader." Balance, and all that crap. Though frankly, Aino couldn't say she was happy even with her own suggestion.
Come and conquer, drop your bombs
Cross my borders and kill the calm

Messages In This Thread
RE: i kept my promise, dont keep your distance [OPEN] - by Aino - 07-20-2021, 06:48 PM